Some employers prefer not to post job openings, so be sure to contact our Placement Chair for unadvertised job openings.
Notice: By notifying the Placement Chairperson with an employment opportunity, you are granting permission for this information to be posted on the ASQ Section 0104 website, unless specifically requesting the information to be distributed elsewhere. Postings will remain on the website for ninety (90) days.
Nutfield Networking Group
The Nutfield Networking Group was established in 2002 to promote networking among residents of Southern NH. The Group uses a combination of free form and structured networking. The group is open to anyone interested in networking for themselves or to help others with their search. The meetings provide an atmosphere to surround yourself with like-minded professionals where you can: participate in engaging presentations, practice your 'elevator speech', share job leads, and regain the emotional energy to maintain strength in the job search process.
Meetings are the first Tuesday of each Month at the The Yard Restaurant, Manchester, NH and starts promptly at 7:00 pm. The first hour is dedicated to the guest speaker for the evening and the final hour is set-aside for networking. The guest Speaker and Topic for the meeting are posted on the site - www.NutfieldNetworking.com.
You can request access to the Nutfield Networking Group by emailing Nutfield_Networkingemail@example.com. Participation and membership are free and there is an on line Yahoo Group for member emails, job leads, and other focused postings.
Sr. Supplier Engineer
Work directly with top suppliers, source new suppliers, and build supplier relationship to ensure that all quality standards are met. This is a key technical addition that will directly contribute to our client’s continued growth.
• Participate and contribute in product development meetings
• Work directly to develop new suppliers, serving as primary contact for all actions associated with new supplier requirements
• Work to increase yields by suppliers and conduct quality inspections at supplier facilities; drive strategic initiatives with suppliers as needed; monitor risk with existing suppliers and develop plans to mitigate any risks
• Assist with transferring product improvements into the production process; analyze defective components and work with vendors toward resolution
• Implement process improvements within supply chain as needed
To qualify you need:
• B.S. degree
• 4+ years of experience as an engineer with a mechanical focus
• Experienced in data analysis using statistical tools
• Ability and desire to build and manage supplier relationships
• Six Sigma, Lean
• Polymer, plastics, machining, and/or mechanical commodities
• Travel to supplier sites required – up to 30%
• Any prior supplier engineering is a plus
Location: North Shore of MA
Compensation: low 100 plus bonus
Gabriele & Company
Recruiters for Materials and Manufacturing
781 276 7999
Mid sized, profitable and growing machine shop
Location: Hudson, NH
Salary: $75K - $95K + incentive plan
Gabriele & Company
Recruiter for Materials and Manufacturing
781 276 7999
Gabriele & Company specializes in the placement of:
ew text box >>